Another busy week under my belt. Here are the highlights:
* Found out very unceremoniously that I'd be put on a new project at work. One that sucks monkey balls. One that woke me in a cold sweat more than once. Sigh. I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up (besides independently wealthy).
* Jack fractured his second metacarpel bone in his left hand. He was playing with a group of kids from the neighborhood and took the full weight of a much bigger girl on his hand. We iced it over night, but decided the following day that the swelling looked a little too distinct and needed to be x-rayed. The fracture didn't require setting and he's to wear a brace on his wrist for a couple of weeks. He's got some interesting bruising to show off when he goes back to school.
* Hosted Maggie and Libby's birthday party at Build-A-Bear Workshop, with 12 little imps in attendance. For those who aren't familiar, kids can choose an animal, stuff it and dress it in clothes more expensive than the ones I was wearing. Well, that is if you go to a rich kid's party. Mine got to choose a $10 or $12 animal...and took it home naked. Maybe when I'm independently wealthy they can get some underwear.
* I watched the Olympics...a lot. Much of it was aired when I should have been sleeping (or having nightmares about work). I'm typing with one eye on the closing ceremonies right now.
* We had our bedroom painted. The sea foam green is a distant memory. Pics to follow.
I think that's it. Too tired to type...