Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Maybe Next Year

My neighbor arrived shortly before noon, with a bottle of Merlot. It was gone by 12:26pm...thus cancelling the Santa retrospective and house cleaning (thank God).

Such a shame, too. Maybe next year.

I have been so richly blessed. I have an amazing family, amazing kids and husband, and a great network of friends who truly care about me and mine.

What more could I ask for?

So, for you all, for Christmas and for 2009, I hope for the same. To feel loved, to feel blessed and to life your best life.
Merry Christmas!

Edited to add Wilson, who was to be included in the Santa retrospective.He's asking Santa for a bigger ding-a-ling. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Bird said...

I believe Wilsons wishing for a kinder and gentler Aunt for Christmas...

Unknown said...

Both Vinnie and The Immaculate are pikers in that department compared to Buddy.

Now they can both try wishing for a kinder and gentler dog-grand-parent ...

Anonymous said...

I think that sausage dogs have big enough noses - why would they want bigger ones?

We are having Christmas on Saturday, so the tree sits surrounded by presents - the anticipation is awful! Today feels just like a Sunday, scrabble and all!

Lots of love to all

The Butterfly said...

Hey Winks, how was your Christmas? We tried to phone you but no luck.Have a very happy New Year.