Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh. My. God.

I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm terrified. Terrified to get my hopes up for the new house and terrified to leave this house. I'm even too scared to talk about it to anyone who isn't blood related.

I love it here. I love my neighbors, I love my house (love it). I actually can't believe that Steve and I find ourselves at this amazing fork in the road. We both feel drawn to "that" house...but I feel deeply indebted to this one. I brought all my babies home...to Anytown Lane.

But it feels like the next stage of our lives is waiting for us at that house.

And it's blowing my mind.

If you're the praying type, please say a prayer that the right thing happens.

1 comment:

Bird said...

Prayers have been said! And if you weren't sad to leave your house and neighborhood then you wouldn't be human because you live in a beautiful house and a wonderful neighborhood. Reality is you may have outgrown it (all them damn kids I tell ya!) and maybe it's time to start a new chapter. It's not like you're moving far away, the friendships will still be there. Maybe become even stronger.

Besides...that backyard....I want it! If you go for it and move please let me know the dates...so I can plan my trip around it. I hate moving my own stuff, let alone someone elses. :-)

P.S. I haven't finished my X-Mas shopping, I haven't put up a tree or a single decoration and the only presents that have been wrapped were yours. I got you beat sister.