Thursday, December 13, 2007

Playing Catch Up

I'm having a tough time finding time this week. That almost doesn't look like a real sentence...but nonetheless. It's been busy.

There is some pressure to meet my monthly goals for work early...as there will be fewer and fewer people around in the week between Christmas and New Year. So I've been squeezing work in where I can...and neglecting other things.

Like this blog.

Most of my Christmas shopping is done. None of it is wrapped. There are other items on the Santa list not yet accomplished...and time must be made to take care of those things.

Sigh.

And, as if I didn't have enough on my plate, we are looking at a house. Well, we're probably putting an offer in on a house. Which means we're listing our house. Well, not until after Christmas, but we have to get the house ready to go on the market right after the 1st.

And that a lotta holy crap!

OK...much more about that later!!

So, pardon my silence. I actually have a lot to say (like how sad I am for an old friend's family as they face his manslaughter charges after a terrible hunting accident), and will find the time soon.

I promise.

No comments: