Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dad's Biospy Results

Just got back from the Oncologist with Mom & Dad and the results are in...

NO CANCER CELLS!!!!!!

Thank you God and to everyone who prayed for Dad!

It was almost amusing... There are the 3 of us, squashed into the doctors examination room, making idle small talk (I was busy hiding my pepper spray from Mom) looking like 3 scared turtles when the doctor walks in. One look at us and he knew to spill the beans before he even had the door closed! I've never seen 3 people unpucker as quickly as we did. I'm proud to say the first thing I said was "Lets have a glass of wine!" while Mom and Dad just grinned at each other. The doctor then turned to Mom and said "Happy Birthday"!

Then Mom and Dad rode off into the sunset..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and cheers to you all!!!